Author: A. Helwa Publisher: Naulit Publishing Year Published: September 2020 Language: English Genre: Spiritual ISBN: 9781734231205 Pages: 348 Format: Soft cover
Secrets of Divine Love draws upon spiritual secrets of the Qur'an, ancient mystical poetry, and stories from the world's greatest prophets and spiritual masters to help you reignite your faith, overcome your doubts, and deepen your connection with God. Through the use of scientific evidence, practical exercises, and guided meditations, you will develop the tools and awareness needed to discern and overcome your negative inner critic that prevents you from experiencing God's all - encompassing love. The passages in this book serve as a compass and guiding light that returns you to the source of divine peace and surrender. Through the principles and practices of Islam, you will learn how to unlock your spiritual potential and unveil your divine purpose. Secrets of Divine Love uses a rational, yet heart - based approach towards the Qur'an that not only enlightens the mind, but inspires the soul towards deeper intimacy with God.
“The fragrance of the Beloved permeates every passage of this magnificent book, gently opening the gates of the heart and inviting the reader into a direct experience of that which the author so beautifully evokes. Whether you identify as a Muslim whose faith has perhaps grown weary or as someone who would like to taste of the essence of a tradition you do not understand, Secrets of Divine Love is a masterful map of the landscape of the soul on its journey home to the One who both transcends and dwells within all that is.” - MIRABAI STARR, author of God of Love: A Guide to the Heart of Judaism, Christianity and Islam and Wild Mercy: Living the Fierce & Tender Wisdom of the Women Mystics
“So often we are asked where and how one accesses the inner heart of the Islamic tradition – here it is! Helwa does a beautiful job of taking us, no matter what our faith background, through the Qur’an, teachings of the Prophet, Rumi, and other mystical luminaries. She does so with gentleness, kindness, never preachy, and always inviting.” - OMID SAFI, Professor of Middle Eastern Studies at Duke University and author of Radical Love: Teachings from the Islamic Mystical Tradition.
Secrets of Divine Love guides readers, no matter their religious background, through the teachings of Muhammad, Rumi, and other luminaries. If you like theology backed by modern science and psychology, instructions for contemporary Muslims, and motivational lessons from the Qur’an, then you’ll adore A. Helwa’s insightful book.
Get a copy of Secrets of Divine Love to begin your journey back to your Creator today!
About author - A. Helwa
A. Helwa is a writer who based out of Southern California. A.Helwa has inspired people with her passionate, poetic, and love-based approach to spirituality. One of her popular blog is @quranquotesdaily was established while she was obtaining her Master in Divinity focused on Islamic spirituality and peacemaking. She has helped a lot of people overcome personal and spiritual struggles on their journey of experiencing Divine Love.
1. Sebarang order yang berjaya adalah muktamad dan tidak boleh dibatalkan atau ditukar ganti.
2. Selepas selesai proses pembayaran yang lengkap, anda akan menerima email pengesahan daripada IMAN Shoppe Bookstore bersama nombor order (cth: #111***). No order ini penting untuk semakan keseluruhan butiran pembelian.
3. Anda tidak dibenarkan menukar atau menambah order selepas pembelian berjaya di website. Untuk menambah pembelian buku, anda boleh membuat tempahan buku yang baru di website dan kami akan pos buku tersebut secara berasingan.
1. Penghantaran order dilakukan semasa hari bekerja Isnin sehingga Jumaat tidak termasuk hari Sabtu dan Ahad mengikut nombor order (cth: #111***).
2. Semua parcel akan diposkan melalui sistem kurier yang telah ditetapkan oleh pihak IMAN kecuali Sabah Sarawak dan Luar Negara.
3. Tracking nombor akan diberikan melalui SMS dan email dari Easyparcel setelah parcel mula diproses oleh pihak IMAN.
Polisi Kerosakan/Kehilangan Parcel
1. Sebarang aduan seperti berikut:
i. Kerosakan item
ii. Menerima order yang salah
iii. Kelewatan atau kehilangan parce
Anda boleh membuat laporan kepada Unit Khidmat Pelanggan IMAN di sini (masukkan link http://bit.ly/ParcelProblemCustomer). Pihak IMAN akan segera hubungi anda melalui email dalam tempoh 24 jam semasa waktu bekerja untuk penghantaran item yang baru.
Perhatian: Untuk buku rosak atau salah item, anda tidak perlu pulangkan kepada pihak IMAN.
2. Jika parcel mengalami kerosakan fizikal, anda perlu membuat laporan kepada pihak Easyparcel melalui email, email@example.com dan pihak IMAN dalam masa 24 jam. Kami tidak akan menghantar parcel yang baru sekiranya anda tidak membuat laporan kepada pihak kurier.
3. Untuk kes pemulangan parcel yang tak dituntut, anda haruslah membayar kos penghantaran yang baru kepada pihak IMAN dalam tempoh sebulan.
Sebarang persoalan dan cadangan, boleh diajukan kepada Unit Khidmat Pelanggan IMAN melalui email firstname.lastname@example.org atau hubungi talian 013-2875747.
The best book as companion on the path of understanding the unconditional divine love to all 'HIS' creation
Subhanallah this book is just wonderful. May the auther be reward with Jannah.. I bought this book just 30 minutes before I got a call that will change my life. My brother whom I really loved passed away. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah. This book help me recover and redha to this taqdir Allah. This book really knocked my heart, this book is like a wake up call. I took sometime to finish reading it as all the word really touch every inch of my heart. I really recommend this book. Please get one.
The relationship between myself with God
This book is the reason my relationship with MYSELF and GOD has completely transformed.
It helped me to see the world with the eyes of love and mercy. It helped me love MYSELF and understand MYSELF. I started loving all the creatures and my surrounding at an another level and this as a result, helping me better my life. I found out my 'Why' in the book.
1. All the items must be successfully purchased at the website imanshoppe.com
2. You may start pick up after 24 hours during working days, Monday-Friday (2.00 pm - 4.00 pm) except Public Holiday
3. Kindly show your Order ID (Eg: #12345) during pickup at the Warehouse and strictly no walk-in for purchase.
4. Item will be kept at the warehouse within 3 weeks and the charge may be applied for the late pick up.
5. All items are non-refundable and non-transferable from the time of purchase. We don't provide any Cash On Delivery.
1. All items are non-refundable and non-transferable from the time of purchase.
2. We will send you an email confirmation after you complete the order (eg: “IMAN Shoppe Order #12345 Confirmed”). If you do not receive the email within an hour, please check your spam folder or tab promotions.
3. After completing the order, there are no changes of order that can be made after completing the order. We will deliver the order accordingly.
1. Orders shipped during business days only exclude public holidays and weekends according to Order No (eg: #12345).
2. Please note that shipping charges are calculated based on weight, dimensions and destination.
3. Tracking number will be automatically sent via SMS notification and email from IMAN Shoppe and Easyparcel within 24 hours.
Parcel Problem Policy:
1. If you received any parcel problem kindly submit the report to our Customer Service Unit via this link https://www.imanshoppe.com/parcel-problem. Our team will immediately contact you through email within 24 hours for a new replacement.
2. For unclaimed and returned parcel(s), you can claim the parcel after you have completed the shipping cost for a second delivery within a month. Our team will process the delivery within 2-3 business days.