We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy describes how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures we have in place to protect your privacy while you use the Iman Shoppe website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Iman Shoppe website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, answer a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on the Iman Shoppe website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number or credit card information. However, you can visit the Iman Shoppe website anonymously.
How do we use your information?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To personalize your experience (your information helps us to respond better to your individual needs).
2) To improve the Iman Shoppe website (we are constantly working to improve the Iman Shoppe website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
3) To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
4) Process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the requested product or service.
5) To administer competitions, promotions, surveys or other site features.
6) To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, can be used to send information and updates to your order, in addition to receiving news, up-to-date information, related product or service information, and more.
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving emails from Iman Shoppe, click "Unsubscribe" on the received email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement various security measures to ensure the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer secure server usage. All sensitive / credit information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database only accessible by those authorized with specific access rights to the system, and required to keep such information confidential .
After the transaction, your personal information will be stored on file for more than 60 days to facilitate your future transactions.
Do we use "cookies"?
Yes. "Cookies" are small files displayed by a website or its service provider on your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you permit) that allow the website or service provider system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outsiders. This does not include trusted third parties who help us run our website, conduct our business, or provide services to you, as long as such parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property or security. However, unidentifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links