Understanding and connecting to God in our daily lives.
True love is not fleeting, nor is it temporary, but its permanence takes root in the heart. We might have felt this type of love for certain people in our lives, and we should be grateful for this love.
When it comes to Allah, we know that we should love Him. Muslims are taught this from a young age. God says in the Qur'an, 'those who believe are stronger in love for Allah' [2:165].
While we often put those we love before what we ourselves want, we might not always choose God in this way. Part of the reason is that true love is based on how much we know someone, our relationship with that person, and his or her presence in, and impact on, our lives... Allah, who created us and knows us more intimately than any human being, knows this about us, and indeed created this tendency in us. Thus, one of the most beautiful aspects of the revelation of His names and attributes is that they form the basis of our relationship with Him...
Indeed Allah's names tell us something about ourselves; when we know that He is the Giver of Peace, for example, it means that we will necessarily go though periods of anxiety, and the antidote is to go to Him for calm. Knowing that He is the Responder means that there is one who is asking; Him being the Forgiving means that we make mistakes...
With these names, God wants us to know him.
This book provides a comprehensive explanation for Allah's names and attributes.
The author has effectively defined the attributes of Allah in such a way to ensure sufficient detail is provided for the reader, without excessively analyzing and over complicating the topic.
The aim and achievement of this book is to introduce God in the term in which He introduces Himself, and thereby make the approach to Him easier for willing hearts and minds. Furthermore it allows for a lighter, more pleasant and rewarding experience on the journey in reconnecting and strengthening the bond with our Creator.
1. All items are non-refundable and non-transferable from the time of purchase.
2. We will send you an email confirmation after you complete the order (eg: “IMAN Shoppe Order #12345 Confirmed”). If you do not receive the email within an hour, please check your spam folder or tab promotions.
3. After completing the order, there are no changes of order that can be made after completing the order. We will deliver the order accordingly.
1. Orders shipped during business days only exclude public holidays and weekends according to Order No (eg: #12345).
2. Please note that shipping charges are calculated based on weight, dimensions and destination.
3. Tracking number will be automatically sent via SMS notification and email from IMAN Shoppe and Easyparcel within 24 hours.
Parcel Problem Policy:
1. If you received any parcel problem kindly submit the report to our Customer Service Unit via this link https://www.imanshoppe.com/parcel-problem. Our team will immediately contact you through email within 24 hours for a new replacement.
2. For unclaimed and returned parcel(s), you can claim the parcel after you have completed the shipping cost for a second delivery within a month. Our team will process the delivery within 2-3 business days.