The Productive Muslim
Author: Mohammed Faris
Ever wondered if there's a practical way to lead a productive lifestyle that combines the best of Islamic tradition and modern psychology and science?
In "The ProductiveMuslim" Mohammed Faris, the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, provides this practical framework that helps urban global Muslims lead a productive lifestyle - Spiritually, Physically, and Socially.
Combining his love for Islam with modern productivity techniques, in this book, Mohammed will teach you:
- How spirituality can boost your productivity
- How to manage your sleep, nutrition, and fitness (spiritually, physically, and socially)
- How to be socially productive outside your home and community
- How to manage your focus in an age of distractions
- How to build productive habits and routines
- How to manage your time and invest in your hereafter
- How to be productive during Ramadan
Im hooked! Now already a regular cust :)
The funny thing is, i never plan to buy this book. The book falls on me when i'm browsing for book to read at ImanShoppe store. Guess it meant to be read, kan?
The book is great. It does help me to focus and built productive habits. Currently, re-reading it again. It is REALLY HARD to put it down. Recommended to people like me whose been juggling everyday between life, works, and well everything.