Author: Dr. Fadhl Ilahi Zahir
Publisher: Karya PiS
Genre: Motivation, History, Akhlak
Pages: 112 pages
Format: Soft cover
Indeed, one of the obligations that are incumbent upon a Muslim is to love the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم more than all other creations. And whoever does this, he is deserving of great reward both in this world and the Hereafter.
However, some too many people claim to love the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم but it is mere lip service, just as many limit the meaning of loving the Prophet within an extremely narrow scope.
Thus, because of a strong desire to remind me and my brothers and sisters (in Islam) about the importance, rewards, and reality of loving the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, I resolved to – with Allah's aid – explore this topic base on the following questions:
- What is the ordinance regarding loving the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم?
- What are the rewards in this world and the Hereafter for the one who loves the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم?
- What are the characteristics of one who loves the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم?
- How did the Companions show those characteristics?
- How do we show those characteristics?