Enjoy Mizi Wahid's Collection at only RM76. This special price ends at 31 December 2021.
This collection includes the books of:
1) The Art Of Letting God (Softcover Edition)
2) You Are Loved (Softcover Edition)
3) Call Upon Him (Softcover Edition)
Review by @phs.n
📖You Are Loved
You might have mastered your supplications, amended your faith and relationship with God but at times the feeling of emptiness and pain still gets the best of you. Love is humans innate nature or فطرة even Rumi mentioned that “To love is to reach God” yet because we’re drowning in life’s busyness we forgot the fact that part of the love belongs to our own self. The book explores the concept of love, it does not only focuses on romantic relationships but also self-love, redefining happiness, coping with loss of love and the list goes on. I know it might sound mediocre as the #selflove is all over the internet yet we might be missing the point for not looking at it in depth. Once again I was absorbed into the author’s heartfelt narration plus the structure that made it very easy to finish. There are books that we read over and over, with this bundle, I’ve reached to a point where I realised the author’s approach towards topic has improved because in the last two books, it was good, but this is even better as the writing is more comprehensive, the wisdom, and the pace is not dragging making it all clearer. Even if you already love yourself remember that it’s always good to look from different lenses thus, highly recommended for reflections. 🌟4.8/5 . 📖The Art of Letting God
Discussion of faith and strengthening your belief in God’s will —About surrendering, moving forward, forgiving, and healing. 🌟4.7/5 . 📖Call Upon Him
Focuses on manners and etiquette in Dua’ and supplications —About understanding, internalising, and perfecting prayers. 🌟4.9/5
1. All items are non-refundable and non-transferable from the time of purchase.
2. We will send you an email confirmation after you complete the order (eg: “IMAN Shoppe Order #12345 Confirmed”). If you do not receive the email within an hour, please check your spam folder or tab promotions.
3. After completing the order, there are no changes of order that can be made after completing the order. We will deliver the order accordingly.
1. Orders shipped during business days only exclude public holidays and weekends according to Order No (eg: #12345).
2. Please note that shipping charges are calculated based on weight, dimensions and destination.
3. Tracking number will be automatically sent via SMS notification and email from IMAN Shoppe and Easyparcel within 24 hours.
Parcel Problem Policy:
1. If you received any parcel problem kindly submit the report to our Customer Service Unit via this link http://bit.ly/ParcelProblemCustomer. Our team will immediately contact you through email within 24 hours for a new replacement.
2. For unclaimed and returned parcel(s), you can claim the parcel after you have completed the shipping cost for a second delivery within a month. Our team will process the delivery within 2-3 business days.