Author: Dr. Hesham Al-Wadi
Publisher: Dr. Hesham Al-Wadi
Year Published: 2018
Genre: Seerah, Parenting
Format: Soft cover
You know Muhammad as a messenger, military general, political leader, husband, and friend. Now embark on this unique journey as you discover the Prophet as a role model and a mentor.
This book explores the life of the Prophet Muhammad from the perspective of some of his special followers – the children.
You will learn how the Prophet nurtured and trained the children around him by:
• Building emotional security and trust.
• Helping children connect to Islamic beliefs such as Allah, the Hereafter, and the Quran.
• Building positive associations with the worship of Allah.
• Developing good morals and admirable behavior.
• Teaching them how to manage sexual desires as they get older.
• Encouraging them to be social and active members of their community.
With practical tips and touching narratives, Dr. Hesham Al-Awadi guides the reader through the methods the Prophet used to tackle the complex challenges children face.