Categorized As 'AS-IS'
This is a defect product. The condition(s) may be as below:
- Defect on the cover (e.g crease, scratch)
- Defect on the book spine (e.g dent)
- Defect on the pages (e.g spot, uneven, uncut, crease)
But worry not, it is perfectly readable. This book gets a 5% discount.
Author: Natasha Kamaluddin
Publisher: Dakwah Corner Publications
Year Published: October 2020
Genre: General islamic book, Spiritual
Format: Soft cover
What is purity of tawheed?
Why is it so important?
Why did Prophet Muhammad salallahu ‘alayhi wasalam say that our deeds, on their own, are insufficient to grant us entry into Jannah?
Faith in Perspective: A Return to the Fundamental Principles of Islam invites the reader to reflect upon fundamental Islamic concepts that we often take at face value. The author delves deeper into these concepts, quoting sources from the Quran and Hadith, relating them to everyday experiences, and writing about them in a way that is easy to understand and apply.
This book synthesizes many of the core scholarly works in simple and engaging English. Its central message is that Islam is more than just a way of life – it is first and foremost, a way of thinking.
Table of Content
- Chapter 1: Why were we created?
- Chapter 2: The two Shahadah and their underlying meaning
- Chapter 3: The Five Worlds we go through
- Chapter 4: The Points System
- Chapter 5: The deeds that lead to Paradise and Hell
- Chapter 6: The Three Types of Humans and Allah's Promise to them
- Chapter 7: Character change and the Islamic philosophy to life