Presents to you
16.01.2021 at 8 pm (GMT+8) |
Overview of the Talk
2020 has been a tough year for us all. The events that happened have affected and impacted several aspects of our lives.
We are not the same person entering 2021 as we were in 2020. But we should not let all that we went through in 2020 be just a blip or something that we wish to forget.
To embrace the new year, let us look back at all the struggles (from the spiritual, emotional, intellectual aspects) we went through in 2020 and see what we can take from those events to shape a “stronger” us for 2021 and years to come. Together let us rise bravely!
Based on the hadith: “Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him, and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.”
As the first presenter, Mizi Wahid will touch on the points of;
1. How do I calm the sorrowful heart when all I’m feeling is pain?
2. Purpose of tests : Not to make you stronger but to strengthen your connection to Allah.
3. Embracing bravery : Everything Allah plans is out of His Mercy, always FOR you, never AGAINST you.
Just as the title of her session, Mizz Nina will touch on the topics of;
1. Seeking courage for the struggling heart that wants to let go of attachments
2. It’s not that we’re losing, we’re gaining – the love and Redha of Allah
3. Hope for 2021 : Journeying Back to God humbly but bravely
Semuanya nampak biasa sehinggalah tibanya Covid-19 di tanah air. Impaknya, bukan semata-mata terhadap aspek kesihatan. Ekonomi, pendidikan dan kesejahteraan psiko-spiritual turut terkesan baik pada skala individu, keluarga, masyarakat mahupun negara.
Setelah 2020 dengan segala cabarannya, apakah mind-set sebagai persiapan untuk kita hadapi tahun 2021?
Ustaz Hasrizal Abdul Jamil, penulis buku best seller Seni Berfikir Yang Hilang merungkai apakah persiapan minda yang harus diberikan perhatian terutamanya dalam mendepani masa depan yang tidak menentu dek Covid-19.
Following to the next session, Ayesha Syahira will cover on the topics of;
1. The Soul that surrenders to Allah in Salah.
2. That intimate conversation with Allah in Salah.
3. Trusting that Allah will take care of things for us.
Here, Liyana Musfirah will be talking on the points;
1. What should I do when I no longer have the strength to be brave and strong?
2. The purpose of ‘Scars’ that we get from everything we go through in life
3. Emerging from 2020 with courage and resilience
Should you put your passion on hold amidst these tough times? In this session, Aiman Azlan will be discussing on the topics of;
1. Is there still a way for me to find my purpose when everything seems to be falling apart?
2. How do I navigate my passion during this difficult time?
3. What should I do to start charting or recharting my own path ahead in 2021?
New norm is coping emotionally with the new adjustments in life / coping with all the drastic changes in life caused by covid (new way of studying, loss of job etc).
**Conducted in dual language – BM/BI
In this session, Akif Basri will cover on the points below;
1. What is this feeling of unease that is inside me amidst this crisis? (Understanding the problem)
2. How do I regain composure when I feel overwhelmed with all the drastic changes that are happening in 2020?
3. What should I do to stay safe and sane while adjusting to the new normal?