Presence of the Heart (online course)
About This Course
Rediscover meaning in ibadah, shift the existing mindset and keep the momentum going throughout the year.
Presence of the Heart provides you with ways to stay focused when you perform ibadah as well as other daily life activities. In this session, invited prolific speakers will share about ways to elevate your faith and spirituality with practical guided practice of mindfulness.
Mindfulness is the ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us. It is vital to understand the concept of mindfulness to apply it across your daily routines and worships. Presence of the Heart will cover this topic from the Islamic perspective, as well as the science behind it.
Featuring a speaker line-up,
- Imran Mohd Zaki
- Ayesha Syahira
- Iman Salam
- Ustadha Zaynab Talhah
- Shaykh Mikaeel Smith
- Ustaz Syaari Ab Rahman
- Ustaz Pahrol Mohd Juoi
How to enroll?
- Make a successful transaction.
- Receive confirmation email within 15 minutes.
- Login at www.imanplus.com with the username and password given.
- Select and watch your course.
Click “Explore” to enroll in other courses.
Why you should enroll?
- Prolific Speakers
- Learn practical steps to work towards self-improvement.
- FREE Digital Notes
- Have key takeaways jotted for you.
- Also enjoy spacious scribbling area in the note.
- Watch the course at your own convenience.
- Pause, rewind, fast-forward at your own pace.