Publisher: Kube Publishing Ltd Year Published: 2020 Language: English Genre: AL-Quran ISBN: 9780860377436 Pages: 118 Format: Paperback
A commentary on Surah Yasin, written in English complete with diagrams and illustrations.
The Heart of the Qur'an is a collection of loving letters sent from God to humanity. The Prophet Noah would plead with his people, saying “I am delivering my Lord’s messages to you” [Qur'an 7:62].
With the current paradoxical climate of increasing secularization and the rise of fundamentalism across the world, there is no better time to search for fresh insight and guidance from the Qur'an. The Heart of The Qur'an is a well-researched commentary on Surah Yasin.
It is written in simple English and is complete with diagrams and illustrations to create an engaging read. The commentary is profound and inspiring, it masterfully highlights the nuances of the Qur'ān’s language and repeatedly draws the reader’s attention towards practical changes they can make in their lives.
1. All items are non-refundable and non-transferable from the time of purchase.
2. We will send you an email confirmation after you complete the order (eg: “IMAN Shoppe Order #12345 Confirmed”). If you do not receive the email within an hour, please check your spam folder or tab promotions.
3. After completing the order, there are no changes of order that can be made after completing the order. We will deliver the order accordingly.
1. Orders shipped during business days only exclude public holidays and weekends according to Order No (eg: #12345).
2. Please note that shipping charges are calculated based on weight, dimensions and destination.
3. Tracking number will be automatically sent via SMS notification and email from IMAN Shoppe and Easyparcel within 24 hours.
Parcel Problem Policy:
1. If you received any parcel problem kindly submit the report to our Customer Service Unit via this link https://www.imanshoppe.com/parcel-problem. Our team will immediately contact you through email within 24 hours for a new replacement.
2. For unclaimed and returned parcel(s), you can claim the parcel after you have completed the shipping cost for a second delivery within a month. Our team will process the delivery within 2-3 business days.