The book,Trying To be Muslim is a real live account of a Muslim woman trying to rediscover the religion she was born into;Islam. Realising she knew very little about her religion made her wonder whether she can call herself a 'Muslim'. She sets out to find answers to her questions and this book shares the experience of her quests. This book asks and also answers many questions Muslims nowadays often have but afraid or reluctant to voice out.
P/S: New version with additional chapters and hardcover.
1. All items are non-refundable and non-transferable from the time of purchase.
2. We will send you an email confirmation after you complete the order (eg: “IMAN Shoppe Order #12345 Confirmed”). If you do not receive the email within an hour, please check your spam folder or tab promotions.
3. After completing the order, there are no changes of order that can be made after completing the order. We will deliver the order accordingly.
1. Orders shipped during business days only exclude public holidays and weekends according to Order No (eg: #12345).
2. Please note that shipping charges are calculated based on weight, dimensions and destination.
3. Tracking number will be automatically sent via SMS notification and email from IMAN Shoppe and Easyparcel within 24 hours.
Parcel Problem Policy:
1. If you received any parcel problem kindly submit the report to our Customer Service Unit via this link https://www.imanshoppe.com/parcel-problem. Our team will immediately contact you through email within 24 hours for a new replacement.
2. For unclaimed and returned parcel(s), you can claim the parcel after you have completed the shipping cost for a second delivery within a month. Our team will process the delivery within 2-3 business days.